The 2020 COVID-19 pandemic has had significant impacts on organizations, financial markets, and retirement programs. As we approach year-end, it is time to consider how these changes should be reflected in year-end financials and 2021 budgets.
Register for Aon’s webinar on October 28 at 11:30 a.m. CT/12:30 p.m. ET, to receive an update on this quickly evolving environment and insights on:
- Reflecting COVID-19 in year-end corporate financial statements
- Using accounting strategies to reduce income statement volatility
- Investing in a prolonged low interest rate environment
- Settling pension liability
- Understanding legislative uncertainty
Join us as Aon’s experts share their insights on important topics in these unprecedented times.
We encourage you to register via Chrome or Firefox Browsers. If you are using Internet Explorer, we cannot guarantee your registration.